orthopaedic products expert working on-site at the clinic
Work side by side with physicians and their staff to provide musculoskeletal solutions to immediate patient needs. Advise physicians of clinically appropriate solutions, fit patients with products, and provide individualized patient education. The ēlizur Clinical Specialist provides the ēlizur products and services on site at clinics throughout Western PA. You must have own reliable transportation for set-up and pick-up of rented orthopaedic products.
full-time position in pittsburgh pa
compensation includes salary + incentives
In the clinic with the physician, the ēlizur Clinical Specialist provides musculoskeletal solutions to immediate patient needs. Licensed, trained, and backed with extensive clinical experience, the Clinical Specialist delivers a level of care that has previously not existed. They are knowledgeable product experts, trustworthy care providers, and masters at problem solving.
- Suggest and Advise Appropriate Solutions Within Scope of the Practice
- Assist in Patient Flow and Care Services
- Measure and Fit Patients with Off-The-Shelf Braces
- Provide Appropriate Product Education
- Collect, Complete, and Submit Necessary Paperwork Related to Claims Billing of Distributed Products
- Coordinate Any Required Product and Patient Follow-Up
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Patient Care
- Solving Problems
- Maintaining Composure Under Fast-Paced Conditions
- Clearly Explaining the Complicated
- Organizing and Journaling
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 Year of Related Job Experience (Athletic Training, Physical Therapy Aide, Exercise Physiology)
- Driver’s License
- Sales Experience Preferred
- Bonus Points if You’re a Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC), Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), or Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA).
Founded in 1993, ēlizur has quickly grown into a musculoskeletal solutions industry leader. Health care providers and their patients throughout western Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio, and West Virginia, count on ēlizur to supply the most technologically advanced products, arrange convenient delivery, ensure proper fit, provide individualized training, and expertly process claims. All the while delivering exceptional customer service.