customer service whiz at ēlizur
We are looking for someone passionate about helping members of our community. The ēlizur Orthotics and Prosthetics Patient Care team is responsible for making the complex process of receiving custom products, simple for our patients. You should thrive in a fast-paced enivironment and have exceptional organization skills. Above all, the most important characteristic of our Orthotics and Prosthetics Patient Care team is that we love helping patients.
full-time position in pittsburgh pa
When our patients receive a prescription for custom orthotics, they often don’t know how to proceed. As an ēlizur Orthotics and Prosthetics Patient Care Specialist, you can expertly direct them. In this role, you will field copious amounts of phone calls, handle faxed orders, secure insurance authorizations, schedule patient appointments and coordinate product orders. As such, you must excel at multi-tasking and staying organized, all the while ensuring each interaction is a great experience for our customers.
- Respond to Customer Issues Promptly and Professionally (usually by phone)
- Receive and Process Faxed Orders
- Schedule Patient Appointments
- Coordinate Custom Orthotics Product Orders
- Document All Customer Interactions
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Self-Starting and Following Through
- Organizing and Journaling
- Maintaining Composure Under Fast-Paced Condition
- Resolving Patient Complaints with a Smile
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 Years of Customer Service Experience (Within the Healthcare Sector Preferred)
Founded in 1993, ēlizur has quickly grown into a musculoskeletal solutions industry leader. Health care providers and their patients throughout western Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio, and West Virginia, count on ēlizur to supply the most technologically advanced products, arrange convenient delivery, ensure proper fit, provide individualized training, and expertly process claims. All the while delivering exceptional customer service.