Post-Op Knee Braces are designed to provide protected, controlled range-of-motion (ROM) for patients recovering from knee surgery or those who have knee injuries or instabilities. The T Scope Premier is a Breg product that features durable aluminum hinges to provide precise extension and flexion settings.
TIPS & INFORMATION
Warnings & Precautions
If your brace is not fitting properly, please contact ēlizur at 412-358-4523.
Quick Checklist for Use
- The bars should be telescoped out away from the knee to cover most of the leg.
- There should not be any large gaps between the bars and your leg.
- The circle near the knee should be aligned in the center of your leg. The circles should not be closer to the front of the leg.
Tips & Troubleshooting
- It is best to wear the Brace directly on the skin. If possible, do not wear over pants.
- The hinge does not necessarily need to be in contact with the skin.
- If post-up bandaging comes off, the brace may need to be readjusted.