TIPS & INFORMATION
Warnings & Precautions
If you experience a rash, please contact elizur and your physician immediately.
Quick Checklist for Use
- Elbow should be as far back in the sling as possible.
- Elbow should be straight down from the shoulder. (You should be able to draw a vertical line connecting the two.)
- The shoulder should NOT be hiked upward. The position of the pillow and/or sling should be low enough to support the forearm without hiking the shoulder upward.
- Forearm and hand should be parallel to the ground, or slightly upward. The forearm or hand should never dip down.
- If using the pillow, the concave part should be in contact with your body. Stay aware to ensure the pillow does NOT roll down.
Tips & Troubleshooting
The unloader strap can relieve pressure off the neck. It was not connected post-operatively, but if you experience neck discomfort, you are encouraged to use it at home.